I wish it would hurry up and warm up around here. (If you know me well, I'm sure your jaw just hit the floor after hearing that comment come from me, queen of "I'm Hot.")
It has been rainy and cold for days. To be honest, I really like this kind of weather, strange as that may be. But it makes my productivity and motivation levels plummet. All I want to do is lie around all day, wrapped up in a blanket, watching movies or something equally as non-school-related.
Current weather aside, I really just want it to be warm, sunny, and not raining. This is beach weather! And after March 31st, all I will have left is 6 clinical days and graduation.

So in between my days at the hospital come the days of hanging out at the pool, fishing, floating in the ocean, crabbing, building sandcastles, running on the beach? Marking things off of our "GTown List". Hop a cruise last minute? The possibilities are endless people, and I for one cannot freaking wait.
This was the topic of discussion yesterday on our way home from our 2nd day of 8 hour test review, the 2nd day of "spring break." Of course, this is all assuming I can tackle the exit exam on the first attempt. That being said, I'm off for day 3 of the oh-so-fun 8 hours of test review. Tomorrow? Day 4.
1 comment:
Crabbing??? I'm coming!!
Post a Comment