Monday, March 9, 2009

A Box of 96!

Today marks the start of a three week marathon of mayhem and deadlines that I'm hoping we will all survive. The odds of survival are in our favor, but for the sake of being dramatic I'll leave it as questionable. 

After spending the first half of the day at Moody Library (UTMB, not Baylor's Moody Library, unfortunately) and getting sufficiently stressed out about, well, life in general I came home to a fun little surprise in my mailbox...some people just know how to make this pseudo-adult kid's day brighter. 



So in case there was any question of whether or not my grandparents are the coolest around, this should answer it. Yes, they're cool. Beyond cool. They send jumbo coloring books, jumbo boxes of crayons, and fun markers. And basically I just love them. A lot.

3 comments:

The Broaddus Family said...

Glad you updated! Good luck on all your stuff! You're almost done! What's the plan after graduation?!?

Jen McCrady said...

awwww that's AWESOME! i just now have the biggest urge to color.

p.s. i got a little excited/sad when you wrote Moody Library. Oh i miss college.

LOVE YOU!

Donnie and Laura said...

ohh I like the markers!!!! That is sweet of your grandparents :) My grandma sends me "oreo money."