...because I look like a clown.
I have my infamous bright red eye look that I've come to despise so much over the years.
Left eye=painful, red, puffy. AKA, left eye is DISGUSTING.
So my question is: Would you still be friends with me if I had it removed? You would still hang out with "that girl one eye" wouldn't you?
Because I'm contemplating orogolomistician surgery. Or in layman's terms, eye surgery. (*Disclaimer: I'm not really sure if orogolomistician is the correct terminology in this situation, but according to my old friend Wikipedia it means eye surgery...and in my opinion it sounds way cooler. And it makes me sound like I actually learned something in nursing school. Nope, wikipedia to the rescue.)
Full removal of my eyeball is actually my preference at this point. I'm going to student wellness shortly, and will discuss my ideas with them to see how they feel about it.
Seeing as the UTMB student wellness center is temporarily relocated to an old office on the 3rd floor of the school of nursing building, which is still covered in butcher paper, tape, and sawdust and smells like formaldehyde from the cadaver lab that got moved to the 2nd floor, I'm not sure this is a perfect idea. I would think orogolomistician surgery needs to be performed in the most sterile of environments. But I'm weighing my options. Painful disgusting eye, or no eye at all. I think the choice is clear. Clean environment or not.
So after today, you might have to forever be friends with the girl with one eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My friends have 2 eyes and I can't except just one eye. I'm sorry! I will remove it for you though. We learned how to do that last week. Amazing, huh?
Jessica...I am so glad you have Rachel for a friend. I always knew you could depend on her!! Nini
Post a Comment