Wednesday, September 10, 2008
"Here Ikie Ikie Ikie!"
So this is just a quick excited update to say that we might get to evacuate tomorrow for the hurricane! "Get to evacuate"?!?! Yes, it's an exciting thing! Not the chance of destruction and damage, but the chance of getting a "free pass" to go to Austin for the weekend! So currently Mary Alice and I are sitting here drinking Red Bull, researching ol' Ike, texting with Laura, waiting for word about if we will be required to go to our clinicals this weekend, and calling Ike our way..."Here Ikie Ikie Ikie!!!" I'm about to go get gas in my car just in case! (Then we are going on a Historical Home Tour and to play tennis...obvi we are REALLY scared about the 'cane haha).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Keep your pant legs rolled up cause it's coming your way!! Be safe Jeseca. Your the only 23 yr old niece I've got!
I'm scared too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should get Donnie to take a pic of me in front of the computer being scared :(
Post a Comment