10 YEARS AGO:
I was a 7th grader, on the tennis team (I'm sure at that time it was still a joke that I was attempting to play tennis! ha!), a band nerd, and basically the definition of AWKWARD! I mean c'mon, it was Jr. High! (I was probably on Spring Break around this time...man, I wish I was on Spring Break now!)
THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
well, I'm working 8-5 at the law office, then 5:30-close at Chili's, so that's about all for my day today! (are you jealous?)...but I also need to call and get a UHAUL reserved, price Internet/cable in Galveston, and order a cake for a shower :)
WHAT WOULD I DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE?:
Well, I'd probably start with a new car (mine's kinda like a little matchbox car right now haha)...and I would go backpacking through Europe for sure! Put a huge chunk of it away for savings (think about how much you can make off of a billion dollars! whoa!)...and I would LOVE LOVE to build a school/orphanage in Africa! (I know it sounds cliche, but that is most definitely a huge desire of mine!)
THREE OF MY BAD HABITS: (just three?!?! jk)
1. nail biting (how gross is that?)
2. leaving stuff in my car instead of just taking it inside (if you've ever been in my car, you know what I mean. I'm doing better though!)
3. procrastinating. (on pretty much everything. that's gonna get me far in life, huh?)
FIVE JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Server at Chili's
2. "legal assistant"
3. Day Camp counselor for underprivileged kiddos
4. Bed Bath and Beyond
5. The Center (rec place at my church...basically I was a glorified babysitter. and taught swim lessons.)
FIVE THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I LOVE going to aquariums.
2. I want to live in Africa at some point in my life.
3. I want to adopt at least one kid (I can't wait to be a mom!)
4. I hate steak.
5. I'm ridiculously scared of fires.
I tag: Jennifer, Jen, and Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dude. i already did that one! (see a few posts down)....
I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND!!!
jfred- you need a new post! you're slacking off!!
p.s. new blog: themccradys.blogspot.com
jessica- i'm thinking it's time for a new post with pictures of your new place! =)
Post a Comment